Dublin, September 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Global Transportation Management Systems Market Report 2021” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global Transportation Management Systems Market Size Expected to Reach USD 261.89 Billion by 2028, Registering a CAGR of 11.7%
The uninterrupted growth of the e-commerce and retail sectors and the focus on automating supply chain and logistics processes using the latest technology is expected to drive the demand for transportation management system. (TMS) during the forecast period.
The logistics industry has evolved in line with technological advances. The latest technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI), blockchain, Internet of Things (IoT) and big data, are rapidly transforming the way transportation systems are designed and implemented.
Logistics and transport activities involve a significant exchange of information between all stakeholders, including customers and service providers. At this point, an effective TMS facilitates the rapid exchange of information. They also improve the visibility and control of shipments and, consequently, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
The demand for Software as a Service (SaaS) -based TMS is increasing due to the cost efficiency and flexibility associated with the SaaS delivery model. Cloud-based services represent a significant share of the global market. With the growing demand for custom solutions, vendors are competing aggressively to deliver advanced software on demand.
Transportation management systems help accelerate cycle times from order to delivery, lower inventory management costs, ensure compliance, reduce transportation costs, and reduce the time spent on stock retention. customs documents. The higher return on investment offered by TMS is particularly the main driver of market growth.
Highlights of the Transportation Management Systems Market Report
- The cloud segment is expected to register a significant growth rate during the forecast period owing to the continuous digitization and growth of the e-commerce industry in emerging economies.
- Airway segment is expected to register considerable growth rate during the forecast period
- The growing demand for rapid product delivery from incumbents in the retail, e-commerce, healthcare and logistics industries is expected to encourage the deployment of TMS for air transport.
- Government organizations segment is expected to register moderate growth rate during the forecast period due to increasing demand for traffic management solutions including automatic license plate recognition, signage, traffic management parking information and management.
- North America accounted for the largest share of revenue in 2020. Increasing import and export activity in the United States and Canada is driving demand for TMS for real-time product tracking in the region
Variables, trends and scope
Mapping of penetration and growth prospects
Value chain analysis
Analysis of market variables
Market driver analysis
- Emergence of advanced technologies
- Growth of the e-commerce industry
- High return on investment (ROI)
- Increase in bilateral trade relations between various nations
Analysis of market constraints
Transportation Management Systems Market Analysis Tools
- Transportation Management Systems Market – PEST Analysis
- Transportation Management Systems Market – Porter’s Analysis
Transportation Management Systems Market – Case Study
- BluJay Solutions Ltd.
- Cerasis, Inc.
- CH Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
- The Descartes Systems Group inc.
- Infor, Inc.
- IBM Company
- inet-logistics GmbH
- JDA Software Group, Inc.
- Manhattan Associates
- Mercury Gate International Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Trimble Transportation Enterprise Solutions, Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lnep6a
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager pr[email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900